We’re on the lookout for the curious, those who think big and want to define the world of tomorrow. At Amazon, you will grow into the high-impact, the visionary person you know you’re ready to be.
Every day will be filled with exciting new challenges, developing new skills, and achieving personal growth. How often can you say that your work changes the world? At Amazon, you’ll say it often.
Join us and define tomorrow. If you’re insatiably curious and always want to learn more, then you’ve come to the right place. Depending on your location, country, job status, and other requirements, some or all of the following benefits may be available to you as an intern.
- Competitive pay
- Impactful project and internship/role deliverables
- Hybrid working (team dependent)
- Networking opportunities with fellow interns
- Internships events such as speaker series, intern panels, Leadership Principles sessions, Amazon writing skills sessions.
- Mentorship and career development
If you’re successful during your internship, you could be considered for a graduate role after finishing your university studies. Internship start dates are in February 2023.
Internship lengths are 10 months. Currently enrolled in or will receive a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a graduation date in 2024.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields at time of application
- Although no specific programming language is required – you should be familiar with the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving and complexity analysis
- Previous technical internship(s) if applicable
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly
Applications and Assessment Process: Selected candidates will be invited to an online assessment, if successful you’ll attend a virtual interview consisting of a combination of interviews and case studies, focusing on our Leadership Principles. This selection process is subject to change and varies on role and location. We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and leveraging our unique perspectives to scale our impact and grow.
Amazon has 13 affinity groups (https://www.aboutamazon.com/affinity-groups), sometimes known as employee resource groups, which bring employees together across businesses and locations around the world. With executive and company sponsorship, these groups play an important role in building internal networks for creating a community, advising Amazon business units, leading in service projects, and reaching out to communities where Amazonians live and work.
Want to know more about our opportunities? Visit our EMEA Student Programs Team Events page to register for one of our upcoming events: https://amazonstudentevents.splashthat.com/careers Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Company – Netfective TechnologyMarocSARL Job ID: A2308004